ELN Talk this summer / fall

I'm scheduled to give a talk in Amsterdam billed as "The leading conference for ELNs and Data Management strategies" at the end of the summer. The details are online at the conference website.

My talk is: Keynote Presentation: The Role Of ELNs: A Chapter In A Much Larger Story

  • How do you strategically select an ELN to fit in with your company requirements?
  • Outlining the importance of creating the enterprise strategy to create a seamless informatics platform
  • Delving deeper into the Wyeth/Pfizer GLP ELN deployment: why was it a success and what lessons were leaned along the way

I enjoy these events as I almost never leave without great contacts and networking. Any thoughts to contribute are welcome, so feel free to get in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment