Photo sharing sites

I love to take pictures. I am an official photo junkie - the guy at the party who has the camera and says smile :) while you're trying to finish your drink. At any rate, when you take a lot of photos, you need a way to share them. I looked at all the free sites I could find and I could not find anything I was happy with. I wanted something that would let me customize and personalize. I also wanted to be able to lock down collections and share others.

To skip to the punchline, I found smugmug and never looked back. I still use a few free services for other things but I love my smugmug account. The pure hackability (good word, eh?)of the service is amazing and the community around the service is superb. It's worth a visit if you do any online photo sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment