Heading north and living life

As I wrap up a hectic week at work, I am looking forward to seeing my nephew Jesse in a play at his school. I'm packing the 2 oldest in the truck and we are heading to Wysox with a brief stop to pick up my parents on the way. It will be great to see Amy and Tommy, and the boys and the kids always love getting together.

Jess and the youngest 3 are staying home since Austin has his game Saturday morning early and it is tough to travel right now with Tommy's IV pole, pump, etc.. I am anticipating a great time, even the drive since I will get to spend focused time with the kids which I miss. Things seem so busy lately - the merger activities at work are in full swing and I am processing another acquisition we already had in play in the UK at the same time. It's all about balance in the end. Vacation - sweet vacation, I am looking forward to you!

Hopefully, since the tests are done, we will be able to get to the transplant soon so that force a brief break from work while I recover from the donation process. That's another event I am eagerly anticipating - what is possible with our medical technologies is amazing, but the process is very onerous, especially if you feel the pressure of time at your back. I was hoping to have the surgery in process by now, but it seems to stay just out of reach for one reason or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment