Liquor Kwicker

Yep, you read that right, it's Liquor Kwicker. I have a site in Ohio I have to visit for work and I fly through the Cincinnati airport to get there. That means a hotel in the Kentucky side of town occasionally. I have traveled all over the country and never seen as high a concentration of liquor and tobacco stores as I see in Kentucky. So, they like to drink and smoke, but a DRIVE THROUGH liquor store takes that cake. It's like a McDonalds only for booze and tobacco. Sometimes it's tough to pull together enough booze in the house to really drive drunk, but by swinging by Liquor Kwicker, (Whats with the spelling?) you can make it over that sobriety hump and really tie on on!

1 comment:

  1. There was (might still be) a drive-through beer distributor in Phoenixville. I'm sure there would be liquor ones as well if they weren't state-run.

    ReplyDelete