Blackberry hour-glass

Ok - I think it's a plan to slowly tip me over the edge. :) It started innocently enough, every now and then. I would pick up my crack berry and I would have to wait to log in to my phone due to an hour glass. WAIT!! I just said "Wait to LOG INTO my PHONE". Ok, that alone is a little weird, but really not the point of this post (thanks enterprise security). The issue at hand is that the wait time seems to keep getting longer, no matter what I try. When I need to use my phone, check email, etc... I want it to WORK! Ok - I had to get that off my chest. Now, anyone have any suggestions to make the hourglass not show up as regularly?

When it works, it is a good device, but I want it to work! I am going to start carrying 2 phones, one for personal use and one for work since I have to keep the blackberry for work. I am thinking the Droid X will be the next phone. mmmmmm Droid goodness, I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the hourglass a lot more after we activated encryption on the Blackberrys. I'm guessing your's has that too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does have encryption enabled as it's my corporate lifeline. I am sure that is a major factor!

    ReplyDelete