Tommys NG Tube

So, we got it all hooked up and got through a night of feeding... It was not without adventure though. I have to get used to the sound of the pump when it kicks on as I am sure he does. Also - there is that little joy when we were woken from the sleep of the exhausted by a screaming pump and monitor complete with flashing light. Wow - I was so confused I did not know where to go or what to push I just wanted it to stop - auughhhh what's happening??? oh no - it's an alarm, is it bad? no - what's it say - can't read it, to small - too light - where's the off button - no can't push that, we'll loose our place in the cycle sowhaddayadowhenitsscreaminginthemiddleofthenight????

  So, after that little episode, we worked together and got it straightend out and my wonderful wife settled him down for round 2.

This morning she sent me a txt - he pulled out the tube - had to see that one coming! Tonight when she gets home we put it back in and try again. We'll get the hang of it yet poor kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment