Still here?!

So today is day 6 of the ongoing saga. I thought I was going home today, but the doc just told me otherwise. Bummer. I was really a little surprised at how upset this whole thing gets me. I think it is the frustration of not knowing compounded by being away from my family and a little of the fear of what happened in the past.

Philippians 1:19-21
(19) for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.
(20) I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.
(21) For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I have spent a little time looking for verses on faith and courage and I think I like Philippians 1:19-21 a lot. I know I am not really totally qualified to claim this passage, but then, little things like qualifications has never stopped me before. :)

While the context is different, I hope that I can attain the passion outlined in v.21. To live as God would have me live, not because it is what I have to do, rather because it is my passion.

Maybe this will serve as a vehicle to help get me one step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment