Update on the Droid

So I got my droid and have been playing with it steadily since. I am more and more impressed with it the longer I use it. It has the capability to be a lightweight laptop replacement and more. A few features have been especially helpful and fun. The Navigation bit is one of my favorites when I travel, as it is the best integrated platform I have experienced. The droid X ties in my music (streaming or local), navigation, and phone calls into one tight experience. It pauses my music for turn by turn alerts, re-routes dynamically as well as all the other standard stuff you would expect out of a nav system.

Beyond the nav, the music and entertainment capabilities are top notch with streaming media options, a nice integrated music player and a boatload of apps to pick from. I am quite happy with Pandora and the built in media player for now as most of the time I stream my tunes. I also have a selection of local (Philly) radio stations and a few others that I occasionally use though again, Pandora usually wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment