Conference & changing plans

I was scheduled to be in Europe this coming week to speak at the ELN / informatics conference in Amsterdam. Unfortunately, I have landed in the hospital with a respiratory infection. According to my dr. who just had a scope and vacuum down my lungs, it's like someone jammed gummy worms in my lungs. Nice picture, eh? Well, needless to say, since I cannot even carry on a decent conversation, the international travel will be out as well as the speaking for the moment. He is anticipating a long recovery cycle post release so I will have to figure out the work thing as well.

In the meantime, my wife is holding things together at home and running ragged. Hopefully, I will be home soon and we will get in a smooth grove to steady things out with home and kids as well as figuring out work.

No comments:

Post a Comment