Traveling

I have been traveling a bit more lately, partly due to the merger / acquisition work I am engaged in and partly due to the need to meet with clients. This past week, I had yet another fun experience with US Scareways, spending almost 10 hours in the Philly (worst delays) airport trying to get a flight out to Burlington. The flight was delayed, delayed, and then finally canceled. Once I got through the rebook line, I found I was due to arrive in Burlington after the rental car place closed, and making it very challenging to get to my NY meetings in time. At that point with my wife's help, I got my travel agent on the line and decided to redirect to my next set of meetings in the morning rather then continue to fight the mess.

When I called my travel agent (Carlson Wagonlit), they completely straightened things out, got my no show hotel and car fees refunded and got me re booked on my new flights. I have to say, they have been THE BEST agents I have ever dealt with and I have used them numerous times in clinch plays to bail me out.

Here's to you nice agents at Carlson Wagonlit Corporate Travel! You have continually made bad experiences much more bearable - I am glad I can call you!

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate the positve post Jim. At Carlson Wagonlit Travel, we have many fantastic agents that do exactly what you described day in and day out. On behalf of all of them, thanks for taking a few moments to share your positive experience. It makes our day when we make our customers'. Best, Shannon Coughlin, CWT North America

    ReplyDelete