joys of travel and tsa

So this is my first flight in the new year with new security measures in effect, flying out of philly. Seems largely unchanged... Ummm except the "random" pat down after the security scan - so complete I asked if the screener had plans to buy me dinner when they were done. Clearly I thought that more humorous than the tsa drone. This was followed up with another "random" search of my bag along with an explosives scan. Seem I made it back on some list somewhere! I also forgot about my large aluminum water bottle until I was in line, resulting in some fast drinking :). The fun begins anew for another year of travel. Flying, grabbing a car, dropping e rental at the train station to take a train to NYC for another meeting then back home to do it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment