Mounting Virtual Drives in Vista

As a long time MSDN subscriber, I regularly pull down iso files for installations on one or another of my machines - though maybe less regularly now then previously as evidenced by the fact that I just hit this particular wall on my vista desktop. Using the VCD utility and mounting the driver JIT worked great until I tried it on my vista box, where it would not load the driver. Rather then spend too much time working on a deep level solution, I turned to the net as I have deadlines to meet :)

I was happy to find a new and also free solution that works even better in Virtual Clone Drive.

Happily after install, it works like a charm and maked iso use very simple with a file association.

1 comment:

  1. I use Virtual Clone Drive on my Vista machine at home and like it. I love the sheep icon they use too.

    ReplyDelete